background

Friday 21 March 2014

Door hanger

Hi,

   well another busy day. I have been in the craft shed this afternoon making a spring like door hanger.  The weather is not very spring like??? So will be setting the fire off soon!


So I took a wooden door hanger and painted it with the prima chalk paints. They are fab as they dry so quick! I used pale blue and then added a pink distressed shade over the top.


I applied the pink layer with a dry brush to create the distressed look and then sanded the edges and top lightly.


Then I added a Prima bike, I love bikes at the moment, maybe it's because I am dying to ride mine but can't! I have no cartilage left in my knee and can't bend it enough to ride a bike :(


Then I added the Keep Out and some flowers and a heart embellishment. I love the pastel colours and think it looks cute.

Andrea xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment